View Profile IoTheEternal

All 167 Art Reviews

53 w/ Responses

I'm liking the demonic look - also a nice change from the vampires :)

beautiful - I love the expression on his face <3

-shawn (Chronamut)-

haha that he is - I love how his chest hair is in the shape of a christmas tree <3

-shawn (Chronamut)-

mm a sexy little celtic minotaur - love the bara feel to it :)

Please make more like this, but full-bodied :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

hey phobo - chronamut here - loving this lovable draconian :)

did you know that I used to do artwork for wizards of the coast? Look up high ogres on google - the first one that pops up is mine! :)

I also used to update their lexicon - so some of the entries are mine on certain races etc. :)

also my username chronamut is a combination of 2 of the draconian dragon gods in dragonlance/d&d - chronepsis and bahamut - my current name is the all-god of the dragon gods from d&d - Io. You could say username wise I leveled up :)

now on to this - your detail has become a little more fine-tuned since you worked on my piece. I know you worked off the side portrait of my piece and thus got a few details off - but it was still amazing - I was wondering if maybe you could take a stab at a second version of him with my highly detailed newer image to work off of:

as well as this little cartooney image i drew of him as well for overall detail:

I'd love to see how your skills could bring him to life on a more accurate plane! He's an elf so delicate beauty and holy power might help to soften up the more masculine badassery you originally gave him, which is awesome nonetheless.

I think your draconian is really cool - I like how he almost has a knights of solomnia confident feel to him as he stands there wielding a sword - a very un-draconian draconian :)

good job!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

I remember seeing this recently and thinking it was pretty cool - the contrast on that leg is pretty nice - looks like you're slowly getting better :)

theguestquester responds:

for this one i used a second window in grayscale mode ..got that hint on the internet and it seems like it worked ! :D thanks it is encouraging to read that there is progress

cool moon man - but like many of your others, it feels like it needs more contrast to make it more dramatic.

theguestquester responds:

this one could be easy. i will try out to tweak the contrast with another layer or something. i can try this easily here i think. time for me to get that drama up to a next level. thanks!

cool little concept here - not much else to say - feels unfinished.

theguestquester responds:

it is part of a picture in which a person was painted (bodypainting) in koi colours. i made these two as something like a frame and background for the photo that was taken afterwards.

it's cool but the lighting on it feels really awkward - esp. on the legs - with a glow like that and a lack of any other light course there should be a lot more dramatic contrasts lighting wise.

theguestquester responds:

thanks. i wanted to have the ball and the sun on the other side as lightsources..but you are right something feels a bit off now that i look at it. for the next one: more consistency with light.

this is really cool for acrylics - once again feels like an internal leaf of an old book :)

cool stuff :)

theguestquester responds:

nice! at least i got the contrast there :) ty for the vote

I am Io - the eternal. Hey guys, the names Shawn, but you may remember me by my old account, Chronamut. I have been submitting music to this site since 2003, and I have hundreds of songs and artworks. I hope to return and to bring the era of fun back!

Shawn Dall @IoTheEternal