View Profile IoTheEternal

21 Movie Reviews

omg this was hilarious haha :P

-shawn (Chronamut)-

good to see you back david - newgrounds is slowly gearing up again with the classics :)

your old friend.

very educational! :)

23 Game Reviews

A highly addictive game I must say!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

the guy doesnt move for me - no matter what I do or click all I can do is click the sword tile.

*edit* ohh I see.. you're not supposed to move.. I ONLY learned that by reading through your reviews - you really should mention that in the authors comments or most people are simply going to think the game is broken.

It's alright but I don't like how you are slowly dying no matter what you do. Doesn't seem very realistic at all.. *edit* ohh I see you're slowly dying because your enemies are attacking you in real time..

also if you buy a health and a strength potion - even though it shows you bought both, it will only show the strength potion during the run, so you basically pay for a potion you don't own.

Actually nope, strength potion just doesn't show up at all, even if you buy it individually.. you might want to fix that.

Also when you beat the skull guy his health starts to go into the negative and the screen keeps shifting over and then plops you back at the beginning of the game.. def. some bugs to work out in this game hehe.. but still fun to play :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

some of these levels were just too damn hard - also the lack of mid checkpoints per level REALLLY sapped the fun out of this.. sorry.

853 Audio Reviews

dear god dude 9 mins lol..

I can imagine people getting high to this lol

this feels like those levels in rpg games where you reach like the ultimate end and you're in like some time compressed singularity where the final boss is waiting for you and exists outside of time

that or some bjork shit.. maybe both. Maybe bjork is the final boss and you have to beat her using coordinated whale croons like stepmania.

enjoy my fucked up review.

Midnights-Ocean responds:

Before coming here, I hope you played the stupidly long mini games to acquire the ultimate limit break. Otherwise space bjork can be a long and grueling boss fight.

Yeah #playthiswhileyourhighoffyourass lol

Thanks man. :3

hmm liking the guitar and steel drums combo :)

this is intense sounding man :)

it very much has a paul stetich feeling to it hehe

loving those arps

I'm listening on speakers mind you, but this sounds pretty well mixed, you got a lot crammed in here and it coulda ended up as mud, so kudos on that.

Also interesting approach to making the melody through the percussion.

very cool man!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I find it amazing, and yet not surprising, that after so long of being around here, you've been able to identify different people's styles and how every artist here does things differently.

I did focus on not keeping things too crammed up, having to add special effects and various setting levels like phasing and pan-shifting to differentiate every instrument. I'm actually really glad you were able to hear the Hawaiian guitar, you'll definitely be able to hear it when I post the full version with the first part, but during this second round I decided to accompany it with my signature synth, Sky Synth.

Always a pleasure to get a review from you. I'm so glad you like it, and stay tuned, this isn't even the full remix XD

all these years later it's still great :3

212 Art Reviews

love it :)

in case it isn't obvious, I love beefy things :P

beautiful <3

-shawn (Chronamut)-

hrm hrm yes yes mrah yes mrah..

*twirls mustache deviously*

-shawn (Chronamut)-

I am Io - the eternal. Hey guys, the names Shawn, but you may remember me by my old account, Chronamut. I have been submitting music to this site since 2003, and I have hundreds of songs and artworks. I hope to return and to bring the era of fun back!

Shawn Dall @IoTheEternal