View Profile IoTheEternal

20 Movie Reviews

good to see you back david - newgrounds is slowly gearing up again with the classics :)

your old friend.

very educational! :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

the ending with the rotating trees was the best part.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

crap!

23 Game Reviews

A highly addictive game I must say!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

the guy doesnt move for me - no matter what I do or click all I can do is click the sword tile.

*edit* ohh I see.. you're not supposed to move.. I ONLY learned that by reading through your reviews - you really should mention that in the authors comments or most people are simply going to think the game is broken.

It's alright but I don't like how you are slowly dying no matter what you do. Doesn't seem very realistic at all.. *edit* ohh I see you're slowly dying because your enemies are attacking you in real time..

also if you buy a health and a strength potion - even though it shows you bought both, it will only show the strength potion during the run, so you basically pay for a potion you don't own.

Actually nope, strength potion just doesn't show up at all, even if you buy it individually.. you might want to fix that.

Also when you beat the skull guy his health starts to go into the negative and the screen keeps shifting over and then plops you back at the beginning of the game.. def. some bugs to work out in this game hehe.. but still fun to play :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

some of these levels were just too damn hard - also the lack of mid checkpoints per level REALLLY sapped the fun out of this.. sorry.

847 Audio Reviews

yeah I would have to agree.. reminds me of donkey kong country 2 levels :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

this is a pretty kickass desert tune man! My only beef is the main melody felt a bit rigid.. but otherwise pretty cool! It got pretty cool at the end there :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

really nice piece man - although I feel the vocals need a bit more.. maybe some effects, maybe some reverb or delay, as they sound a bit too stark compared to the rest of the mix, or maybe a stereo tube or radio effect like pop goes the world by men without hats.. overall I really like it though :)

128 Art Reviews

cool stuff man! :)

lookin good alias :)

oink oink oink!

I am Io - the eternal. Hey guys, the names Shawn, but you may remember me by my old account, Chronamut. I have been submitting music to this site since 2003, and I have hundreds of songs and artworks. I hope to return and to bring the era of fun back!

Shawn Dall @IoTheEternal